SPRINGFIELD ARMORY SAINT VICTOR 7.62 NATO/ 308WIN
The Springfield Armory Saint Victor 7.62 is purpose built. Each SAINT Victor features a free float M-Lok® handguard and performance upgrades for professional grade reliability. Enhancements include a premium nickel boron trigger, Melonite® coated barrel, enhanced Melonite® coated carrier group and a pinned gas block. Springfield Armory Saint Victor 7.62 nato
Versatile and adaptable, each SAINT Victor configuration delivers premium shootability at a great value.
The SAINT® Victor 7.62 packs inimitable .30-caliber power into a maneuverable package weighing a mere 7.8 lbs. A free-float 15″ aluminum handguard and Accu-Tite™ receiver tensioning system make this SAINT the solution for hunting and security applications. The nickel boron-coated flat trigger enhances responsiveness, while the premium bolt carrier group thrives at high round counts. A top-quality lightweight 16″ barrel moves quickly yet still groups well.
Features & Benefits:
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum upper receiver, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum lower receiver, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- 16″ Chrome Moly Vanadium and Melonite Barrel, 1:10 twist
- Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Adjustable Gas Block
- Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI Trigger
- .308 Bolt Carrier Group w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite® coated
- Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Aluminum Free Float M-Lok handguard w/ SA Locking Tabs
- BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3 Pistol Grip
- BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 0 Stock
- Integral Trigger Guard
- Low Profile Spring-Loaded Adjustable Flip-Up Front and Rear Sights
- Soft Rifle Case
- One 20rd magazine
Springfield Armory Saint Victor 7.62 nato/ 308win
This is a serialized firearm, and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose the In Store Pickup option, a VSP SP-65 & ATF Form 4473 must be filled out at the time of pickup.